We accept money, debit, charge card and cheque that is certified cash purchase made payable to “Treasurer, City of Toronto.”
|12.02.2019||Filled under Foreign Women|
Step 1: submit an application for a wedding Licence
2. Review instructions on re-marrying after having a divorce proceedings, if relevant.
3. Finish a married relationship licence application.
- For quicker service, apply online.
- If you’re not able to submit the job online or like to work with a paper version, you can easily print the shape.
4. Visit a populous City Clerk’s workplace with all the after:
- completed application dated with original signatures (not photocopied or scanned)
- 2 bits of initial and government that is valid ID for every individual using through the listing of appropriate ID (see recognition needs)
- divorce proceedings documents, if relevant
You are able to use without your spouse, if:
- you both have actually finalized and dated the finished application (applications with scanned or photocopied signatures will never be accepted)
- you bring the identification that is required each individual on the application (original ID only, we are going to maybe maybe maybe not accept photocopies or scanned pictures)
- bring divorce that is original, if relevant